APA MEMBER BENEFITS BRING YOU:
CLARION CALL 2012: STEPS TO SUCCESS
Seven of the world’s greatest photography experts will join commercial photography consultant, Selina Maitreya, for a 1 day event to deliver the precise formula to help commercial photographers have incredible success in their businesses.
Clarion Call 2012 – STEPS TO SUCCESS: A Professional Photography Telesummit will take place April 20, 2012 from 12noon EST – 7pm EST. This is a FREE, live audio event hosted by Maitreya.
Each featured expert will share their knowledge, insights and industry secrets on different steps every commercial photographers can take in order to develop a business that will THRIVE in any economy.
Included as guests are leading experts; clients, consultants, and photographers from the professional photography industry including: Celebrity Portrait Photographer Michael Grecco, Starbuck’s Jodi Morrison, Photo Agent Deb Ayerst, Consultant Colleen Wainwright, Photographer David Harry Stewart, Consultant Judy Herrmann and Photographer Scott Indermaur.
Items of discussion will include:
- Invisible to Indispensable: Go From being unnoticed to hired!
- Business Plan-To-Succeed: A proven model to becoming a successful artist with a businessperson’s business plan.
- License to Prosper: Learn the incredible potential of licensing.
- Authenticity for Sale: Discover how your authenticity is the key to your success.
- Position. Shoot. Re-Position. Repeat: The critical importance of constantly re-thinking and re-positioning yourself and your work.
- What Love Has To Do With It: Discover an openhearted approach to business and a love for what you do that results in huge profits.
- Make Success a Personal Project: Put your passion where your work is. Discover how to raise a personal project to worldwide phenomenal phenom heights.
This is a FREE program but you must register. Over 3000 photographers from around the world registered for Clarion Call 2011. DONT MISS THIS AMAZING EDUCATIONAL EVENT!
* For more info or for interview opportunities with Selina Maitereya Contact:
Tami Blodgett: Tami Blodgett <firstname.lastname@example.org>