The Art Buyers’ Lounge is a meeting place where host Juliette Wolf-Robin chats one-on-one with influential art directors and buyers at ad agencies, corporations and publishers. In this ongoing podcast series, Juliette travels the U.S. interviewing buyers to get the inside scoop on how photographers can grab the attention of industry decision makers.
ADBASE Insight features more than 20 interviews to date. Get comfortable as buyers dig into such topics as sourcing new talent, portfolio reviews and marketing tactics that really hit the mark.
• Fallon’s Dave Lewis talks about the importance of bids
• Chronicle Books’ Sara Schneider describes her monthly portfolio review
• Campbell Mithun’s Kat Dalager identifies compelling promotions
• Nike’s Aric Rist tells what it’s like to manage a massive photo library
• Wieden + Kennedy’s Marni Beardsley identifies what to include in an online portfolio
The Art Buyers’ Lounge audio podcast series is available for free on iTunes and within ADBASE Insight. Make sure you stay tuned for more great interviews with industry insiders.
ADBASE makes it easy for photographers to connect with the right art buyers via its comprehensive database and targeting tools. A great believer in marketing education, ADBASE provides information on all aspects of the creative industry through its Insight newsletter and dynamic Art Buyer interviews. As an APA Platinum sponsor, ADBASE is proud to support the Association and its educational outreach programs.